Voting

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

LITTLE ANGEL..

now i am at 19 weeks...

last month scanned Dr. said i'm gonna have charlie's angel in the family... gegirl. my dear hubby relaks jer sbb dia dah expect that i carried a girl sbb dia kata ai punya ragam sama ngan my 2nd one and more less than first one... huhuhu...

at first ai ok jer bila doc kata that looks like 80% is a girl... tapi bila dah kuar klinik and sampai rumah.. i cried :(.. bukan sebab taknak girl tapi i tot that the little one inside me gonna be my last pregnancy if it is a boy... dah tak larat nak preggy lagiii.... the more i cried after kakak kata i want a boy... i cried even harder sbb rasa sgt sgt bersalah if little baby heard, she may think that we dont expect her to come over.. NO IT IS NOT BABY... i love you nothing less than your both sisters, cuma mama rasa yang mama x larat nak try lagi... but after my dear comfort me with his words... i redha if all my kids are girls..

then if i larat lagi we gonna have last try after this... but really dont want to put so much hope...

BUT NOTHING MORE OR LESS THAT I JUST WANT MY LITTLE ANGEL INSIDE MY TUMMY ARE HEALTHY & PERFECT... DAN SOLEHAH OF COURSE!

all of us so much excited now after ai dah over my 'bad' days *muntah muntah* and both dina and dalea lagi excited bila tgk my baby bumps dah semakin membesar...!!

ciao! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment